- To develop excellent centre of learning with a futuristic vision, blend of values, traditions, technology and a quest for excellence.
- To help them realize the role and responsibilities of a teacher to act as a “Nation Builder”.
- To make the youth aware of their rich cultural heritage and their responsibility of enriching it further.
- To develop attitude and interest in differently abled persons to study with the normal students and participate in all curricular and co-curricular activities efficiently.
- To make them aware of their changing roles and responsibilities in the context of global scenario.
- To provide relevant instructions of high quality through Hindi /English medium to develop their analytical skill, understanding and comprehension, that will not only ensure students’ economic independence but to enlarge their abilities and capabilities which would enable to make the optimal choices from the alternatives available in the competitive environment.
- To expose the students to the latest information and communication technologies (ICTs) and to make them friendly user and to enhance their communication skills to enable them to compete in the globally competitive world.
- To generate the awareness amongst the students to preserve our social and cultural ethos.
- To provide student-centred learning opportunities to develop their independent thinking, creativity, emotional intelligence, leadership with knowledge of research processes and important techniques of research and innovative practices.
- To inculcate the sense of commitment and responsibility amongst the students towards the nation, society and their community.
- To develop structured programmes based on human survival involves physical, social, intellectual, emotional growth and development with aesthetic sensibilities.
- To make them concerned with ecological and environmental needs and to protect them from degeneration and exploitation.
- To provide and develop, competent, innovative and farsighted teachers who can meet the requirements of global competitive world and to contribute to academic excellence.
- To provide value-based curriculum and dynamic academic environment for strengthening faith in humanistic, social and moral values as well as Indian cultural heritage and democracy.
- To develop necessary competencies in a teacher to have a desire for life-long learning and for ‘reaching the unreached’ and ‘explore the unexplored’
- To create facilities for imparting quality education and grow into a centre of excellence in the field of teacher education.
- Imparting and creating new knowledge
- Building core teaching competencies in prospective teachers.
- Developing skills for information possessing and lifelong learning.
- Fostering creativity and critical thinking.
- Initiating and experimenting innovations in teacher education.
- Undertaking action research and applied research at grass root level.
- Keeping pace with information and communication technology.
- Cultivating human and spiritual values.
- To prepare ideal citizens and to educate the society.
- To aware the pupils about various social and natural problems and enable them to solve.
- To enable the student to develop understanding of the principles of pedagogy and their application in curriculum transaction and evaluation.
- To develop scientific and democratic outlook among the student-teachers.
- To develop knowledge, skills and competencies among the students needed for playing multi-faced roll of the teachers in the new era.
- To bring out physical, emotional, intellectual and ethical integration of student-teachers with a view of evolving a complete teacher possessing the basic values of secularism, national integration and truthfulness.
- To develop national and international understanding among the pupil teachers.
- To inspire students for the long learning.
- To inculcate moral values among the student teachers.
The institute makes continuous efforts in the development of following values :
- Universal brotherhood (VASUDEV KUTUMBHKAMB)
- Commitment to duty.
- Developing attitude of showing respect to all religions.
- Developing adjustment in all adverse situations of society.
- To live and let live with respect and patience.